Instruction For DSC under E-Office Project.
- Download the DSC form PDF file (Click Here For eOffice DSC Form Download ) and read the instructions given therein.
- The forms should be filled with blue inks only.
- Every applicant should stamp under his signature, so all applicants should make their designation stamp.
- Fill the details of the Head of the Office in Authorizing Person in the second page of the DSC form, sign the signature and attach their Attested Government ID Card. So, make it as well.
- The applicant must complete the following attested enclosure with full form
- Applicant’s Government ID Card
PAN of applicant
Applicant’s Adhaar / Voter card etc
Address of Office Proof Electricity / Telephone etc.
Authorization Person’s Government ID Card.
- Make the same signature as PAN signature in the form.
- The third page is to fill the office / authorization under which the names of all related applicants Write down the comma This form should come only on their letter head.
- All the applicants under the head of the office are required to send only 1 copy of the Third Page and Office of the Head / Authorizing Person to Government ID Card.
- Any cutting / improvement in the form is not allowed. Therefore, fill in the erroneous form, after reading the
instructions downloaded for this, fill the form only.
- All filled DSC forms with attachment submitted to the DSTO Office,Vikas Bhavan Mainpuri.
- Make sure all applicants link their Adhaar numbers to their mobile,If not yet done.
- For Create New Government Email ID Contact : DSTO Mainpuri 9412236210 and Dheeraj Kumar NIC Mainpuri for any Support Call at Toll Free No.: 1800 111 555